Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"SisTer LOve"



Sisters are connected at the heart, and their loyalty to one another is so strong. No one can ever break that bond. They don’t give up on each other easily…because of their love to each other.

Whether they live near each other or far apart, sisters walk together through life. They are there for each other no matter what….sharing everything!


Sisters aren’t afraid to break rules for each other. They defend each other. They cried together and laughed together. They know each other secrets. They forgive each other when they make mistakes, and they almost read each others mind.

Sisters teach each other lesson about life especially love life. Sisters are there for each other through everything that matters.

My sister brought so much joy in my life that when we are together finds me renewing. Let me take this chance to say THANK YOU for everything----the joy and love you’ve shared with me. Every time we are together is the cherish moment of me.

No one can ever take the place of a sister in my heart. Thank you for being mine. Love you so much SIS.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment